Bitroom WEBSITE - WHITE PAPER - TWITTER - TELEGRAM EN - TELEGRAM CH - TELEGRAM KO - TELEGRAM RU - Kakaotalk KO Bitroom Introduction 1. What is Bitroom.io Bitroom is the world's first membership-based cryptocurrency exchange. submitted by
Bitroom.io guarantees to participants in the Launchpad at least 200% return.
Adhering to the original intention of promoting the consensus between the project and investors, mutual benefit and mutual win situation, the first "membership" model, to provide users with safe and convenient digital asset exchange services. By selecting and introducing quality blockchain projects around the world, we are committed to providing our members with a richer market investment option, better experience and more opportunities for high returns. 2. Bitroom Features Member Priority
Bitroom will select and introduce high-quality blockchain projects around the world, and is committed to providing members with better market investment options, better experience and more opportunities for high returns. On the Bitroom platform, every member has an equal opportunity to participate in the investment of early quality projects. Bitroom will protect the member's investment income and returns most of the platform's revenue to the members. Open and Transparent
To win the trust of the community, Bitroom is committed to creating an open and transparent virtual currency trading platform. This includes:
3. Member Benefits Upon joining Bitroom，you will be entitled to the following membership benefits:
- transparency of platform coin issuance;
- transparency of platform coins, both in circulation and in holdings;
- transparency of platform trading and mining;
- transparent mining of platform Proof of Stake (PoS) and Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) nodes.
- Early investment opportunities for quality projects
- Early high-quality project investment fixed income guarantees
- Platform transaction cost allocation
- PoS and DPoS node mining returns
4. Conditions of Membership
Users become members, with all relevant membership benefits, once they hold a certain minimum amount of platform currency. Innovative ITO mode ITO Platform Currency Distribution Method
ITO (Initial Trust Offering) includes three important aspects: fundraising, Token distribution, and fund return. The ITO model is open and transparent and 80% of the funds raised will be returned to the user and can be verified. This model allows the project side and the user to reach a consensus, which is a good solution to the problem of mutual trust. 1. ITO — Introduction
The core Bitcoin concept is based on the building of consensus between a project party and the decentralized investor community. The transaction status and the amount of money held are necessarily open and transparent. Bitcoin earnings are owned simultaneously by long-term holders and the community. Thus, the success or failure of a project depends on their ability to reach consensus. Failure to do so can result from a wrong choice of ICO versus IEO tokens. Or it might be a lack of transparency by the project side in its use of funds raised. This can lead to loss of community trust and ultimately confrontation.
The Bitroom team believes in Bitcoin. In order to reach a consensus between a project and the community, Bitroom has innovatively createdå the Model of Initial Trust Offering (ITO).
Under the ITO model, the project party publicly and transparently raises funds from the community on the blockchain. The project party then announces a fundraising address and a Token distribution address, with all funds raised sent to that address.
Token distributions are all transferred through the same distribution address, Fundraising is carried out on the blockchain, Each transaction and the number of positions at each address can be publicly queried. After fundraising is completed, the project party will return 80% of the money to the community as income. This operation is likewise visible on the blockchain. Each return is visible on the blockchain, as is each return operation. The remaining 20% of the funds raised will be used to support the project to move forward.
It can be seen that each step of the ITO model is open and transparent and that each move by the project party and the community, both, is well documented in the blockchain, thus enhancing mutual trust. After the platform closes, the project side will return 80% of funds raised to the community, with the remaining 20% to be used by the project side for promoting project development. ITO is a great innovation, with real capacity to bring about consensus between the project side and the community.
Bitroom's platform currency will be distributed in the form of ITO. 2. ITO Characteristics
3. ITO distribution ITO distribution
- Open and Transparent Initial Trust Offering (ITO) mainly includes three important aspects: fundraising, token distribution, and funds returned. Each part is carried out on the blockchain. There, each behavior of the project party and the community is well documented, making the transaction process auditable, traceable, and non-tamperable. In other words, truly open and transparent.
- 80% of funds raised returned to user community ITO's funding derives from the investor community. In order to consolidate the trust system with the community, 80% of the funds raised will be returned to the community and 20% will be used to cover the project side’s development and operation costs. In this way, the project side and the community are no longer in opposition. Instead, a real consensus has been reached.
- Verifiability Bitcoin innovatively proposed the Proof of Work (PoW) mechanism to verify the activities of Bitcoin miners, thus providing Bitcoin a reward. In the ITO process, data such as transaction information in the blockchain are public and transparent, and the blockchain browser is the address for querying blockchain transaction records. Community members can use it to view their own transaction information as well as other stored blockchain information information.
ITO rules：Click here
- A total of 100,000,000 BMT is used for distribution during the ITO phase.
- 74,565,864 BMT is allocated as ITO.
- 3,000,000 BMT is assigned to Launchpad.
- 22,434,136 BMT is allocated to marketing, partners, airdrops, etc.
BMT Token Allocation ITO issuance 100,000,000 10% Global partner 50,000,000 5% Equity investor 50,000,000 5% Foundation 150,000,000 15% Team 150,000,000 15% Mining 500,000,000 50% Team 1. Andrew Miller — CEO
Andrew holds an MBA from Stanford University, California, USA. He previously worked as ja senior executive at Morgan Stanley Investment Bank. Andrew is Bitroom's master planner of strategic planning and business direction. He is an early participant and investor in the blockchain industry, with over 10 years of management experience. He has a cumulative investment in more than 50 blockchain projects. 2. Walter Brown — CTO
Walter is a former Google Senior Architect. He graduated from MIT with a degree in Computer Science, and holds a Master's degree in Computer Science from the University of California, San Diego. He is a senior engineer who specializes in big data processing, software development, and virtual trading technology. He has participated in the development of multiple large blockchain underlying systems. He has 11 years of R&D management experience and has performed in-depth research on blockchain security. 3. Robert Garcia — Architect
Robert is a former Google Cloud Product Group Senior Architect, responsible for architecture security analysis and high-end business customer consulting. He holds a Ph.D. in Network Security from MIT. He has served as the head of network security and architecture projects for several US IT companies. 4. Alex Martinez -- Director of Operations
American currency technology operations expert, and a well-known industry analyst and researcher. Senior Salesforce.com Certified Consultant, Business Data Analysis Specialist. He has served as Director of Operations for several Fortune 500 companies and been involved in the development and marketing of numerous cryptocurrencies since 2015. Zoe Park — South Korea representative Zoe graduated from Seoul National University in South Korea, majoring in journalism and self-employed in the Korean blockchain industry. In 2016, she began work in the blockchain industry, focusing on the Korean market and media services, helping to successfully raise funds for 12 overseas blockchain projects. 5. Gloria Wong — Head of China Market
Gloria graduated from Columbia University, USA, with a Master degree in Finance. In 2017, she entered the blockchain market and already has compiled rich experiences in blockchain investment, market and strategy, helped to incubate 9 blockchain projects, successfully raised funds, and landed on the exchange.
Bounty is live now: Click here Bitroom.io Exchange 100,000 $ valued BMT tokens giveaway!
Finish the Task below: Telegram Twitter Facebook Reddit Bitcointalk
Bitroom.io Launchpad: Click here Bitroom Launchpad will start at 2019/07/08 20:00(UTC+8), get your own BMT at early stage. Platform token is proved to be a property with the most worthwhile investment. BMT investment and return： •Profits after four days 2.5x •Short-term profits 10x •Medium-term profits 50x •Long-term profits 100X Having missed the BNB of Binance, do you want to miss the BMT of Bitroom?
Community Owner plan is live now Click here to share $50,000 valued tokens
| || | submitted by Golden_Island_Club to u/Golden_Island_Club [link] [comments]
We present to you the report filed by the analysts of our private club for November 19–25, 2018. 1. The key market events in the period from November 19–25, 2018
1) The launch of Bakkt and the start of futures trading with physical delivery are put off until January 24, 2019. 2) A tweet from CEO Binance: “I wish I could tell you my lame story from 2015, when the $btc price “crashed” to below $200, and I just sold my house and bought in at $600 a few months earlier… Well, I am still here.” 3) Hardfork of Bitcoin Cash resulted in losses for the traders of the OKex exchange, which was forced to close Bitcoin Cash futures contracts worth $135 million. 4) Poland introduces a 19% tax on profits from operations with cryptocurrencies, which would apply to individuals and companies. 5) The SharkPool mining pool has declared war on the Altcoins, as it believes that any bitcoin forks contradicts the Nakamoto consensus. 6) Ethereum hashrate fell by 25% and reached a minimum of 236 TH/s. Bitcoin also lost 11.6% of its hashrate when its price dropped. 7) The US Department of Justice initiated an investigation into the manipulation of bitcoin rate during a rally last year; Tether company is the main suspect. 8) Deputy head of the State Duma Committee on Education and Science Boris Chernyshov (LDPR) proposed to replace the Unified State Exam with an early talent identification system for schoolchildren, which runs on blockchain. 9) Tobacco shops in France have received government permission to sell small amounts of cryptocurrency starting from 2019. 10) A US mining company Giga Watt went bankrupt, its debt to customers reaches millions of dollars, but the company declared insolvency. 11) The class action lawsuit against Coinbase was updated with information on insider trading within Bitcoin Cash and was again filed with the court on November 20. 12) Saudi Arabia, together with the UAE, will release its own cryptocurrency, which will be used by banks as a payment instrument. 13) Due to the fall of the hashrate in China, ASIC miners are getting disposed of: they are dumped in a heap on the street, and the miners sell them by weight, according to cnLedger. 14) Banks of Europe will be a part of the International Association of Trusted Blockchain Applications of the European Union (IATBA), which will promote the technology and create protocols for it. 15) Ethereum team is preparing a new update, unknown to the general public. 16) The blockchain project of the Telegram Open Network, founded by Pavel Durov, is 70% complete. This became clear from the documents, published online by Button co-founder Mike Dudas. 17) Given the recent drop of the first cryptocurrency, the number of search queries for the word “bitcoin” increased by 30%. However, compared to December values, the current number of search queries for the word “Bitcoin” is very small. 18) Lightning network (LN) is growing exponentially. Over the week, the network has grown twofold. 2. Market analytics from club experts for November 19–25, 2018
The last week turned out to be a real test for all crypto-enthusiasts. The BTC price continued to fall at a fairly stable pace. The total capitalization of the crypto market dropped from $185 billion at the beginning of the week to $120 billion by its end. The trading volume reached $24.8 billion at peak times, but on average, nothing changed during the week, leaving the volume at $13–15 billion. The BTC share almost did not change — 56%, reaching 60% only at peak times as traders abandoned altcoins. The price for 1 BTC dropped from $5,615 at the beginning of the week to mere $ 3,800 by the end of it. Sometime during the week, the price remained at $4,600 and some traders already hoped for a reversal, but the BTC crushed that hope and dropped to $4,000. In the following days, the BTC continued falling to $3,400–3,600, even dropping to $3,000 on some small exchanges, however, it soon bounced back to roughly $3,850. Altcoins, of course, followed the main engine of the market. The general decline of the crypto market was accompanied by panic sales at some points. ETH dropped to $100! Cryptoinvestors, most of whom do not keep in touch with the global events, have already begun to declare the “bubble burst”. Experienced investors, on the other hand, compared the fall in the stock market (it reached 5% for the largest companies, and this is a lot) and the previous BTC price falls, and decided to continue purchasing the coins that was sold in panic. Renowned individuals — VC investors, traders and enthusiasts — say the BTC can even drop to $2000–2500, but at the same time, they also have no doubts about the subsequent amazing growth. During all difficult times, there were people who succumbed to panic, but hodlers or those who expand their portfolio now will definitely not regret it in the future! 3. Changes in the cost and capitalization of the TOP-10 cryptocurrencies in the period from November 19–25, 2018
https://preview.redd.it/zxvtzey4wo021.jpg?width=673&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e2bfe4c8be4753d400367392b25360fe02164042 4. TOP-3 growing coins from the long-term portfolio for November 19–25, 2018 (including portfolio updates)
In fact, not a single coin gained in price during the last week. QuarkChain showed some promise due to the launch of testnet and the possibility of mining, but it also fell a bit by the end of the week. Fusion is growing in ETH price, showing zero growth in USD. The bottom is out there.
Want to be the first to receive news, updates from analysts and trade signals? Join @gitsupport channel and start earning with us!
What is the best way to profit bitcoin mining? First, you need to evaluate your current electricity cost, before anything else. This is typically measured per kWh. This is how much it costs a 1,000-watt device to run every hour. Second, you need to look at mining hardware options but do not purchase yet. Unless your electricity is free, you will not profit with anything lower than an Antminer ... What is the best way to profit bitcoin mining? First, you need to evaluate your current electricity cost, before anything else. This is typically measured per kWh. This is how much it costs a 1,000-watt device to run every hour. Second, you need to look at mining hardware options but do not purchase yet. Unless your electricity is free, you will not profit with anything lower than an Antminer ... Bitcoin? What Bitcoin? 3 years of solid (53 percent in 2015) to phenomenal (1245 percent in 2017) growth, have seen bitcoin gains conveniently overlooked on many tax returns. But with bitcoin losing over 70 percent of its value last year, many investors will have sold at a loss. Bitcoin miners are shifting in style and profile as the halving approaches, trending towards more sophisticated structures and financial engineering. Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) & Bitcoin SV (BCH) (November 2018 - December 2019) 2.1 Efficient resource allocation theory. According to Binance Research, the mining allocation problem can be referred to as a problem of efficient resource allocation, from the perspective of participants in the Bitcoin mining industry: SHA-256 (ASIC) miners. Binance Pool launched in April of this year, allowing miners to mine SHA-256 algorithm-based coins such as Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), and Bitcoin SV (BSV). Within a month the pool became one of the top ten mining pools, with over 6,000 miners on it. What Profit can I earn with bitcoin mining? There are ways to profit with bitcoin mining. Ways to earn from bitcoin mining typically involve upfront investment of mining hardware. Raw mining earnings are calculated by mining power of your bitcoin mining hardware, measured in hashes per second, and the current difficulty and block reward of the bitcoin network. Most modern hardware measures its ...
NO LOSS Bitcoin Trading Strategy BEST Trading Strategy NO LOSS Only Profit Strategy 100% WORKS In this video, I have compiled for you the best bitcoin and crypto trading strategies that ... #cryptocurrency #BAKKT #Bitcoin #altcoin #binance #kucoin #coinbase #ripple #cryptocurrencynews,#xrp #bnb #neo #bakkt #fidelitydigitalassets #bitcoinprice #bitcoinnews,#bitcoinpump #bitcoindump # ... In this video I go over the stop limit functionality on Binance. Stop limit orders are just a regular limit order with a trigger (stop). If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below ... Video Highlights: Bitcoin Profit Loss Calculator App Binance New Feature Koinex Free Trading Option #Delta #Bitcoin #cryptotamil Invest at your own risk, only invest what you are willing to lose. This channel and its videos are just for educational purposes and NOT investment or financial advice. Join Bitcoin Mining on Hashflare: ... How to Set a Stop Loss on Binance - Proper Way to Use Stop Limit Order (Live Ripple Example) - Duration: 11:17. Satoshi Scope 76,565 views. 11:17. How to Buy ... Get Profit Trailer Here: https://profittrailer.com/pt/CryptoGnome/ Check Out the Profit Trailer Trading Bot: https://profittrailer.io/pt/CryptoGnome/ -----...